Everyone wants naturally glowing and shiny hair, but pollution, stress, and lack of nutrients can harm hair health more than expected. Natural hair products, which are readily available at home, can be used to reverse the effects of these factors and promote healthy hair. No matter what your hair texture is, natural hair products will work, and you can try them without the fear of side-effects adding to your woes:
Egg work wonders for hair health as the yolk nourishes your hair by providing moisture to it. Besides, egg whites clarify your hair by removing any buildup and add shine, and the protein content in eggs makes the hair stronger.
- Beat one egg in a bowl.
- Wet your hair and pour the bowl of egg over your head. Spread and apply it thoroughly in your hair with a wide-tooth comb.
- Leave it on for at least 15 minutes and then, shampoo and rinse it with cold water.
2. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar works as a natural hair conditioner and also helps add shine by balancing the pH level of the hair. Apple cider vinegar also clarifies the strands, making your hair softer, and your hair does not even smell vinegar once it dries.
- Mix one tablespoon of water and apple cider vinegar on your head. If your hair is thick and long, you may use two to three tablespoons.
- Comb your hair with your fingertips and let it rest for five to ten minutes before rinsing your hair with cold water.
Avocado contains healthy fats and nourishes your hair and adds shine to it. Using a ripe avocado will make it easier to spread this natural hair product.
- Mash a ripe avocado until smooth; you can also use a blender to do this.
- Wet your hair and spread it from the roots of your hair to the tips.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then shampoo your hair and rinse with cold water.
Honey moisturizes your hair and can provide ultimate glow and shine to your hair. Raw honey is one of the most effective natural hair products as it is more nourishing and apt for your hair, but you can also use any type of honey available in the market.
- Create a mixture of 1/4 cup of warm water and 1/4 cup of honey.
- Wet your hair and softly comb the mixture over it.
- Leave it for 15 to 30 minutes and shampoo and rinse your hair with cold water.
5. Deep conditioning
If your hair is dry, dull, and frizzy, you can opt for a deep conditioning treatment with a deep conditioner made from natural hair products like olive oil or coconut oil.
- Wet your hair and comb one to three tablespoons of olive or coconut oil from roots to the tips.
- Cover your head with a plastic or shower cap and leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Normally shampoo your hair and rinse with cold water.